ADTEK offers a unique and relaxed environment. In addition to our commitment to providing excellent service to clients, we also provide our employees with an enjoyable working environment, hosting an annual holiday party as well as several unique outings and activities throughout the year. Join our team, and join in on the fun!!
To help you make the most of your employment experience, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, supporting you in many aspects of your life.
Health and Welfare Benefits
|· Competitive Compensation Package
· 401(k) Roth option and 401(k) matching
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Emergency Travel Assistance Plan
· Legal Resources
· In-House Training
· Membership in Professional Organizations
· Attendance at Professional Seminars/Meetings
· External Training Related to Career and Professional Development
· Preparation Programs for Professional Licensure, etc.
· Tuition Reimbursement
|· Health Insurance provided by Cigna
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Short-Term and Long Term Disability
· Group Life AD&D
· Health Care Spending Account
· Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
· 9 paid holidays
· Paid-Time-Off beginning with 15 days your first year
· Paid Parental Leave
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.