ADTEK offers a unique and relaxed environment. In addition to our commitment to providing excellent service to clients, we also provide our employees with an enjoyable working environment, hosting an annual holiday party as well as several unique outings and activities throughout the year. ADTEK is also committed to giving back to the communities we live and work in through regularly planned activities that support and benefit the various communities we are connected to. Join our team, and join in on the fun!!
||Health and Welfare Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 401(k) Roth option and 401(k) matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance Plan
- Legal Resources
- In-House Training
- Membership in Professional Organizations
- Attendance at Professional Seminars/Meetings
- External Training Related to Career and Professional Development
- Preparation Programs for Professional Licensure, etc.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance provided by United Healthcare
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability
- Group Life AD&D
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid-Time-Off beginning with 15 days your first year
Interested in joining our team? Apply here!